Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jack of the Wood

Asheville is a small and beautiful town on the base of Smokies and every time I go there I am tempted by the music, the alcohol and the atmosphere of this wonderful place called Jack of the Wood.
I am delighted to have discovered this place... it is always vibrant with the music and the hustle & bustle of a lively pub. Sometimes its difficult to find a table so it might be wise to make a reservation especially on one of their live music performance night. They have some excellent ales brewed locally at the Green Man Brewery. So if you would like to spend an amazing evening at Asheville chatting with friends, enjoying live music and sipping some cold beer then don't miss out on the Jack while you are there.


Here is a live recording of a band playing Irish music. I am sure you would be seduced.



2 comments:

R said...

:)

pegcar said...

Is this an open session? I'd love to bring my hammer dulcimer when I come through Asheville in April 2012. Peggy Carter www.peggycartermusic.com